शब्द बोलताना शब्दाला धार नको
तर आधार असजा पाहीजे, कारण
धार असलेले शब्द मन कापतात
आणि आधार असलेले शब्द मन
• The average red blood cell lives for 120 days.
• Considering all the tissues and cells in your body, 25
million new cells are being produced each second
• Nerve Impulses travel at over 400 km/hr
• Our heart beats around 100,00 times every day or
about 30 million times in a year.
• Our blood is on a 60,000-mile journey per day.
• Our eyes can distinguish up to ten million colour
surfaces and take in more information than the largest
telescope known to man.
• We give birth to over 200 billion red cells every day.
• When we touch something, we send a message to our
brain at 124 mph
• We exercise at least 36 muscles when we smile.
• We are about 70 percent water.
• We make around 1 to 1.6 litres of saliva a day.
• Our nose is our personal air-conditioning system: it
warms cold air, cools hot air and filters impurities
• In one square inch of our hand we have nine feet of
blood vessels, 600 pain sensors, 9000 nerve endings,
36 heat sensors and 75 pressure sensors.
• We have copper, zinc, cobalt, calcium, manganese,
phosphates, nickel and silicon in our bodies.
• The surface area of a human lung is equal to that of a
• The amount of carbon in the human body is enough to
fill about 9,000 'lead' pencils.
• The human hand contains three main nerves, two major
arteries and 27 different bones - more of the body is
devoted to controlling the hands than any other part of
• The tooth is the only part of the human body that
cannot heal and repair by its own.
• The liver is the largest and heaviest internal organ of
the body and weighs about 1.6 kilos.
• Human brain stops growing at the age of 18